Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is your favorite book on parenting? What did you learn from it?

I just finished How Much Is Enough? by Jean Illsley Clark and others. I would recommend it to any parent who feels that their child(ren) has the run of the house. I learned some great techniques for limit setting and the benefits of being a firm and loving parent.What is your favorite book on parenting? What did you learn from it?
What to Expect When You're Expecting is the greatest pregnancy/parenting book out there! It walks you through you're entire pregnancy through the smallest details so you know exactly what to expect...when you're expecting! Being a hypochondriac, this book really helped me relax about labor and delivery. Now I've got to check out the other books they've done like What To Expect, The Toddler Years (I think that's the title!)!What is your favorite book on parenting? What did you learn from it?
THE BABY BOOK- Everything You Need To Know About Your Baby , From Birth To Age Two. By William and Martha Sears.





This is the number one greatest parenting book ever. It covers everything and also emphasizes the ';attachment parenting'; style of raising children. It feels so much more natural. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment