Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some questions about parenting? How old do you want to have kids?? How do you want to get marry?? ?

hahaha i tricked yo pplz answer :


Some questions about parenting?


How old do you want to have kids?? How do you want to get marry??


How much do you think is the average money a year for 2 kids?? How many kids do you want and why??Some questions about parenting? How old do you want to have kids?? How do you want to get marry?? ?
moron!.....dont want kids they are a hassle and an expenseSome questions about parenting? How old do you want to have kids?? How do you want to get marry?? ?
I'm at a stage where i don't want to get married just because thinking of spending your whole life with someone is daunting but probably i'll get married around 28-29 or even later, who knows?! i like to play around the field at the moment





I want 2 kids a boy and a girl and again it depends in what kind of class as in social class like middle class or upper class to raise 2 kids in a year, you should go and research about that


I want to get married like every girl's dream - the perfect fairytale wedding but everybody knows that's not going to happen lol
however old I'll be once I get out of school.


Disney World %26lt;3.


I have no idea.


maybe two. and the age difference wouldn't be too far. because I have siblings 15+ years older and they all moved out when I was little. so I feel like an only child, and it gets pretty lonely sometimes.
I want to be about 25 years old when I have my first child, and I am not sure how much it costs. I would like to only have two boys. That would be pretty great.
no idea you tricked me i would have answered but nooo you had to trick me. o.O sorry. =/
Marry anytime this year.but want to have kids 10 years after
i wanna get married at 23-24 have kids 25, 2 kids
I don't plan that stuff now. Everythings time will come and I'll just wait patiently and enjoy this day :P
ffffffff

No comments:

Post a Comment