Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are you tired of all the teenage girls pretending to be mothers in the parenting section?

Take for example: This girl named Hayley Claire- she has a 4 month old daughter, and is pregnant with a child due in 3 months. Hey Hayley- Darling, that's not possible.





It's getting a bit annoying, but hey, this is just what I think. What about you?Are you tired of all the teenage girls pretending to be mothers in the parenting section?
I think there should be a YA Answers kids can access, and I think there should be a YA for people over 18 to cut down on the extreme amount of trolls or bored children posting nonsense answers to things they know nothing about. I'm tired of the kid drivel littering up this site.Are you tired of all the teenage girls pretending to be mothers in the parenting section?
Yeah, parents need to keep a closer eye on their little trolls. I am also annoyed by the fact that they attempt to give advice to parents when they have no experience.
well i think you have to take all the advice you get on here with a grain of salt.
Yes, and since you have called her out she will probably change her profile name.
I no what you mean. Wiht my kids there is certain areas that they can not enter. You can tell when they are kids sometimes by how detailed they get.


ON thing i really don't like is kids saying that there 25 or some age on chat sites... thats what really gets me going.
What is really crazy is to hear the advice the 13 year old girls have for us on parenting issues. It reminds me of when I was 13 and thought I knew everything.
as sad as it is, i would rather them be online pretending to have children than be out having actual children.
Maybe she adopted her child. Ever think of that?





Either way, you shouldn't take Yahoo Answers so seriously. These aren't professional opinions.





Ahh... I see. The ones that bug me the most are the obvious spanking fetishes that describe in GREAT DETAIL how they spank their chidlren or ask how you spank your children, etc. I find it disturbing to say the least.
Like anything, you have to be wary of what's posted online! It's - sadly - not all real.
Whatever advise is given, consider it carefully. Opinions are like A-holes; everyone has one.
are u sure she did not mean 14months

No comments:

Post a Comment