Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Christian parents, what is your opinion of parenting books by Michael Pearl or Richard Fugate ?

My opinion is that they are horrible ';discipline'; manuals. I think James Dobson is more moderate. I am asking this in R%26amp;S because all three are religious authors.Christian parents, what is your opinion of parenting books by Michael Pearl or Richard Fugate ?
Somebody sent me a Pearl book shortly after I had my first baby. We burned it in our fireplace. That guy is abusive. I will never forget how he used to get his wood burning stove roaring red-hot and then coax his kids to touch it so that they burned themselves. And he freely admits that he pushed his youngest baby, still crawling, into the pond so that she would be in danger of drowning -- his theory was that it would teach her to stay away from the pond.





The guy is a freak.Christian parents, what is your opinion of parenting books by Michael Pearl or Richard Fugate ?
Haven't read them but I swear by ';Bringing Up Boys'; and ';The Strong-Willed Child.';
SEE: http://nospank.net/sexdngrs.htm...

No comments:

Post a Comment