Sunday, May 9, 2010

What happened to the adolescent section of Pregnancy & Parenting?

I just recently noticed that the section was gone. What happened?What happened to the adolescent section of Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting?
uh..nope its not gone..What happened to the adolescent section of Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting?
mine changes.


sometimes its adolescent, sometimes its teen %26amp; preteen.


but its still the same section!!


xx
you asked this when you were logged in on Y!A UK which changes ';adolescent'; into ';teen and preteen';.


Just log in on normal Y!A and it changes back.
no itz still here i'm go the adolesccent section right now
I had this happen. I thought it was changed to Teen %26amp; Preteen and I was so excited for the new name..til I realized I was in a foreign country...

No comments:

Post a Comment