Thursday, May 13, 2010

Are your kids making you dumb and insulting about parenting?

I have provided in my original question a little more info. Is yahoo your only knowledge base?Are your kids making you dumb and insulting about parenting?
Anyone with any knowledge on fetal development would know that the ears and kidneys develop at the same time in the womb! So there's the conection lol. Ears/kidney develop at the same time, and a problem with either automatically calls for tests to rule out abnormalities.





I didn't see your question, nor click your link. But that is basic comon sense knowledge that anyone who has been pregnant should know. If they don't, then I question their overall concern for anything in general. Not to mention the fact that they didn't care enough to keep track of what was occuring while their baby was growing inside them. Sorry, but thats ridiculous. It isn't hard to gain info and insight, especially when it's a life you created. I want to know as much as possible about anything and everything I can. Call me nuts, but that's just common sense thinking to me. If I didn't want to be bothered, why would I have had kids to begin with.





Anyone that actually relies on this sight for ligit info is a moron. Simple as that.





You have bored people passing time on here. Nothing more, nothing less. It is by no means a replacement to genuine knowledge.Are your kids making you dumb and insulting about parenting?
I think I understand your question. Your thinking that a lot of parents on Yahoo! come on Yahoo! for all of their parenting needs, instead of asking a doctor (if it's health related) or researching it themselves.





I think some people ask certain questions not because they can't easily find out through google, but because they like the interaction aspect by asking on Yahoo!. It's more of a social thing, I guess. So maybe that's why parents get sucked into Yahoo! for questions easily found by searching google (despite losing 5 points and waiting longer for an answer).





However, some parents will ask genuine questions they can't find the answer to, despite searching the web. Other times it can be a question that is asking for opinions, when absolute answers are not available.





I think what Yahoo! does do to *some* parents, is make them rude, sarcastic, and arrogant.
I think a better question would be ';do you know how to evaluate scholarly resources?';


And the answer to that is yes, I do. I didn't see your question, but I wouldn't have answered it anyway because it wasn't a question. It was just a statement of your opinion as far as I can tell. This is a question and answer forum and I come here for entertainment. If someone wants scholarly information they should seek out an expert. Experts publish in peer reviewed journals, lecture at universities, or have careers in the field in which they are considered an expert. One is able to verify their educational background, training, field work, and contributions to industry. I'm not likely to consider someone posting an opinion on yahoo answers an expert.





Having a child has nothing to do with my opinion on this matter.
i'm trying unsuccessfully to make sense of this question. perhaps that proves i'm dumb, though i doubt my stupidity is because of my kids. at any rate, i would not really use ';yahoo'; and ';knowledge base'; in the same sentence. this is a good forum for support and the sharing of opinions. for knowledge i'd look elsewhere, to somewhere with verifiable sources.
No.


Yahoo is people around the world giving their personal opinion about certain things based on personal experience, things they teach, or have been taught
yeah They Do that Alot but not with me


I speak abt my brother,his 6 yrs Kid Always say alot of bad words he listen it somewhere to his parents the big Example';**** YOU';

No comments:

Post a Comment