Thursday, May 13, 2010

Have you ever went to click on Pregnancy and Parenting and accidentally clicked on Science and Mathematics?

and then realized that you're a complete moron?





LoL I accidentally clicked on Science and Mathematics and some of those questions seriously made me feel like I must be totally dumb. Have you ever went to click on Pregnancy and Parenting and accidentally clicked on Science and Mathematics?
I am glad you made it back alive. Be more careful next time. You might not be so lucky.Have you ever went to click on Pregnancy and Parenting and accidentally clicked on Science and Mathematics?
I've been hopping around visiting other section today and it's scary there! I like my little comfort zone in parenting. I sort of feel like I know what I'm talking about over here.
I love it when Doc visits Science and Mathematics and starts talking all brainy on me.
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment