Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think of the troll questions in the parenting section?

Personally, I don't mind most of them but when they are sexually orientated it really bothers me because that means there is some sick pervert OUT there who should be locked up.What do you think of the troll questions in the parenting section?
I report them. Simple as that. I don't get mad or upset, I just report them and let Yahoo deal with it.What do you think of the troll questions in the parenting section?
Before I got pregnant with this baby I ignored all trolls. Im hormonal now and I have little tolerance for ignorance or flat out stupidity/silliness. I either tell them how lame they are or report them. I wonder why someone would take time to type something so damn silly or stupid. Sure someone can look at me and say the same thing. But the thing is Im laid off right now and have nothing but lots of free time on my hands. And while I sometimes ask non-serious questions like '; What are you craving?'; I never hide it under the guise of something more serious.
I usually wish to myself that I had that much time on my hands. I'm so frazzled and busy lately. It must be so nice to have all the time in the world- that making up questions on y/a is their time killer.


Maybe they should get a hobby?


Some people are on here for real advice and to give real advice. I don't waste my time on trolls.
No, it usually means that there is a child out there who doesn't have enough chores to keep him/her busy.





Just report - don't answer - and move on.








All the best.
I report them. Within minutes the question is usually deleted.


But I am tired of the same dumb questions. It would probably make me smile if they spiced it up a bit.
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment