Thursday, May 13, 2010

Parenting section are you glad tomorow is Friday?

I am so happy tomorow is Friday this week i have had to get back into the routine of work and my son back in School. But at the same this week has been going so friggen slow it is not even funny and it appears the parenting board has been slow as well.





PQ- What are your plans for your weekend?Parenting section are you glad tomorow is Friday?
Definitely glad it's Friday :)





Tonight, we aren't doing anything.... Tomorrow, depends on the weather, I may take Johnny to the park. Sunday we have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, which will be fun because I haven't taken Johnny there yet. :)Parenting section are you glad tomorow is Friday?
Only because the trash and recycling is getting picked up tomorrow. Don't think I could fit one more soda can in that bin...





My days of the week are all the same since I stay at home with my baby and my husband is TAD out of state. He doesn't get to come home this weekend, so I have very little planned. Got two netflix movies I'm going to watch (Confessions of a Shopaholic and Day, Night, Day, Night.) Also have my son's 4 month check up on Sat (even though he is 4 1/2,) so we'll see how much he weighs! Oh...and I'm making bbq pork ribs with a 4 bean relish.
No =P I go back to work on Fridays and work Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon. My ';weekend'; is in the middle of the week, but I do get 3 days off, so it's all good. And my jobs are cool, so I don't mind going to work, but I still hate rushed mornings.





PQ- I have no plans except for taking my daughter shopping tomorrow for fall clothes and taking her out to lunch.
I'd be glad if tomorrow was Saturday. I want the weekend here, but Friday is (horrors) appointment day. We have 6 scheduled for tomorrow. Ugh.





PQ: We're going to the zoo! I enjoy as much as (if not more than) my kids do. And we're going to sleep in. What could be better than that?
Oh heck yes I'm happy tomorrow is Friday!!! It's my favorite day of the week. This week has been LONG.





PQ- RELAX, SLEEP IN, HAVE SEX :) lol Actually we will relax and have some family time... and maybe sex (not as a family though, lol)





-Add- LOL :) Yeah well you know.
Everything was slow! And irritating. I hate cops; they don't do ****. One of my best friends ran away and they're not doing anything to find him! When we find him, I'm going to kick his ***.





PQ:


I have rehearsal on Saturday. I dunno what I'm doing Sunday. Hang out?
No I'm not excited, Y!A is being shut down at 9 pm so I have to watch my husband play call of duty 4 LOL.





PQ- working on the nursery whoooo-hoooo. I haven't had sex for over a week :O my poor husband... my sex drive is so low I can't even touch him..
Hi there..





im so happy too!!!!!! ^^





i think your friday will so shiny if you see this site...


http://www.allparentingsecret.com





Great Day everyone!!





Cindy Tanady
No, I'm not happy. I have to get like 5 cavities drilled tommorow and I'm scared shitless!
I saw an announcement that Y!A will be down tomorrow. So not that. Not tomorrow, anyway. It's probably for the best.
Im glad tomorrow is Friday. Im going to be spending my weekend building platform beds for my daughters!





Oh and Y!A of course!
heck to the muthu brownie ya!


I can probably sleep in or dream about it at least...lol.


I can stay in pj's all day.
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment