Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Should I get a parenting plan we have joint physical custody he has primary? What should I do?

We have already had some disagreements but worked it out. Help everyone is giving me different advice.Should I get a parenting plan we have joint physical custody he has primary? What should I do?
I've never heard of a Parenting Plan, but I think that if the two of you have something in writing as far as mutual expectations that is a good idea. Dis-agreements are inevitable (otherwise, you probably would've stayed together, right?). It's extemely difficult when one parent has the child, hence most of the power, and the two of you don't agree. It gets worse when you really feel that the child is being neglected or abused and that there's little you can do about it.
  • glitter eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment