Sunday, May 9, 2010

What's a good book for parenting advice 9mths and up?

I've got a great book for newborn to 9mths that provides practical advice on feeding, safety, health, development etc, but I need something for the next step.What's a good book for parenting advice 9mths and up?
Hi there! I have a 2 year old son, who was my first, and these books were SO helpful through his first year, and now his toddler days. I refered to them everyday, lol! I really like the way both books are very down to earth in simple terms, best gifts I have ever received!!!What's a good book for parenting advice 9mths and up?
Incredible Years is a great book (or actually books) full of useful information for parents.
';Your Baby and Child'; by Penelope Leach was bought as a present for me and became my bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment