Thursday, May 13, 2010

Will a parenting course help me and what will happen here?

I am being referred to a parenting course once my babys been born, by my social worker and midwife! Has anybody else done one of these before as i just wondered what will happen here and if this will really help me?Will a parenting course help me and what will happen here?
a parenting course is great to meet new people and get a guide of how in general to raise children. only you yourself will know how to to raise your child as parenting classes base everything on the 'average baby' and will also give you conflicting advice. i was never offered the chance of a parenting class but when i had my son i wish i had of got the chance but now looking back i am so glad i didnt get offered one as my son is great healthy and i have learnt my self how to look after my child and noone in the world could have told me how to do it. my parents and other people with kids used to turn round and say o what u doin it like for and u should be doin it like this etc but i always ignored them and raised my son how i thought was right and now he is 2 (not that long really since having him) and he is well developed sleeps through the night from 6pm until 9am he loves to play, he plays with other children and shares his toys and i couldnt ask for anything more. although you are going to parenting classes my advice would be to trust you instinct as good as a parenting class can be no one will no 100% what your child wants except youWill a parenting course help me and what will happen here?
i am just about to join a parenting course at school but my child is 3! it is a great way to learn to enjoy time with your children and meet new parents in the same situation!
Any help should be met with open arms....Yes it will help.
Count yourself lucky. No-one who gives birth really knows what to do when their little one arrives and you are being given the opportunity to gain the knowledge to do the right things and you will have more confidence. A child is a blessing and as they are so small and helpless, they need a good Mum to take care of them and love them.
Oh it'll be great for you...youll meet other Mum's and learn about all sorts of handy things....nothing to worry about at all...parenting doesn't come naturally to everyone...especially if you are young. Just do your best and listen and then they'll leave you to get on with being a Mother! Good luck!
go and enjoy yourself - it will be good for you and the little one
A parenting course will certainly help, although most of it comes naturally anyway!!!!





Good luck! x
well if this is your first baby then it might help you telling you how hot to have the babys bath and how hot to have athe bottle hot to tell whats up when he crys eg hungey wind tierd
Take all the help you can get and enjoy.


Parenting courses are good and Id say they will help you.





Best of luck with your new baby. !

No comments:

Post a Comment