Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you have any suggestions for a written parenting plan for a teenage girl?

My husband is a PLANNER. I am NOT. We want to help my daughter who is a middle schooler have more consistency %26amp; structure in her goals, discipline and fun/social life in general. I'd rather give him something based on what works for people that what's gonna come off the top of my head. Don't tell me this is crazy, I already kind of know that, but please offer any helpful suggestions. She is pretty unfocused and disorganized but since she doesn't come from that sort of background we need to be unified and proactive to help her and ourselves. Thank you.Do you have any suggestions for a written parenting plan for a teenage girl?
As a teen we all expect that our parenting skills are gonna come in a handbook or something but whether your an adult ,teen, etc.....you just have to make the best of you and your child's life and hope for the best too. but i think parenting comes to parents as they go and also interprets what your parents have taught you too.


vote me for the best answer!!pleaze!!!Do you have any suggestions for a written parenting plan for a teenage girl?
Have your hubby help with a plan. Ask her to help him develop it. She then feels like she has had some input. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment