Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does anyone know a good guide or advice for teen parenting for a single father?

I need either advice or a parenting guide for a single father of a teen daughter. I'm not being a brat either, he really did ask me to find out other people's opinions for him, so honest answers please.Does anyone know a good guide or advice for teen parenting for a single father?
the best advice would be for you trust your heart and your gut. remember when you were that age and what you did. now remember what the girls did.. all i got to say is be honest with your kid and let them know that they can trust you with anything. you can always be the grown up but sometimes teens do need guidanceDoes anyone know a good guide or advice for teen parenting for a single father?
Tell him if he would like to email me he can I am a foster parent of 18yr.old girl 16 yr.old girl 13 yr.old b and 10 yr.old boy with special needs and I help raise my niece who is 15.
tell him to think ';what would Eminem do?';





if he has a boy, than tell him to think, ';what would Bob Marley do?';
If he wants he can email me

No comments:

Post a Comment