Thursday, May 13, 2010

Before having kids, what did you look forward to about parenting?

I always waned to be able to make my kids lunch for school and write dorky notes on their napkins. (Now I do and I LOVE it!) What did you always want to do with your kids?Before having kids, what did you look forward to about parenting?
I can't believe dit wants to pick his kids up by the skull. Creepy.





I was excited for the sleepless nights, the 8 month separation anxiety and not being able to have sex with my husband, who leaves for Afghanistan in a few days. Ain't motherhood grand?Before having kids, what did you look forward to about parenting?
the thing I looked forward to the most was just being a parent. having the responsibility of someone else, taking care of them, teaching them watching them grow being pregnant. it's all the best thing to me. I have a 3 1/2 year old and I'm pregnant now and I think it's the best thing. I love playing with my daughter no matter what it is.
i look forward to playing with my children..im pregnant now and i can't wait to get to talk to my baby and hear the baby talk back out me lol..then i can't wait to crawl around with it when it gets to that stage and slide down the slide at the park with my child..





and when it gets older i wanna play sports and help my child do whatever it is they love doing..





im looking forward to spending time with my children and showing them the fun in things and that mommy like to play on thier level with them
I always looked forward to having dinner with my kids. eight years in college and living alone, had a lot of lonely meals lol. So I always wanted to have the big family dinner like I did with my siblings and parents when I was younger. Now I love coming home to my two daughters and my wife with our third daughter on the way.
I always imagined putting them to bed. I grew up in a lonely household as an only child with an ill mother and a reserved father and I was never cuddled to sleep.


Now I love bathing my four kids and reading them a story and rocking them to sleep.
Going to the movies, shopping, checking out boyzzzz ( harmless of course )





My baby is only 1 but someday.... ( =
Having a child that is an extension of myself and teaching them to be just like me, I know totally egocentric but i'm just being honest.





Now that I am a parent I love it more then words
I'm due to be a Mommy in June and I can't wait until I hear the word ';Mommy'; come out of my little girls mouth!!!!!
Throwing my kids into swimming pools and tickling them into oblivion. Life is grand.
Getting really fat with an excuse and sending my hubby out on midnight DQ runs.
Actually I never wanted children. I did want to see what the combo of me and my husband would look like though... :-)
Preparing meals for d kids.. picking dem up to their skul.. Giving dem d freed0m..!

No comments:

Post a Comment