Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do I have to do to be a parenting regular, and why do they think they are so great?

questions go on forevr without being ansered and then one of the holy regular's posts some sort of dribble and they regulars come out of the wood work to anser. How can I be one too?What do I have to do to be a parenting regular, and why do they think they are so great?
I don't know why you would want to be one. In my opinion most of them contribute very little to the discussion on here. To be a part of the ';in crowd'; you clearly have to be a young mom. It helps to be single and anti-male. And you must believe that your own parents did everything wrong which is why you are on here asking for advice from other inexperienced parents instead of asking your child's grandparents for advice.





I've been totally amazed by the number of little cliques on here. One time someone posted what seemed a legitimate question. I gave what I though was a great answer. A short time later the questioner picked a best answer so I check to see what it was. The answerer barely even addressed the question but was thanking the questioner for a recipe she had given her!What do I have to do to be a parenting regular, and why do they think they are so great?
we're the regulars you wanna be


you have to be willing to neglect your kids for hours and hours to chat on CHATZY


you have to be very immature


mean spirited


constantly post questions about how much you hate this one or that one


and how offensive it is to have your non parenting questions deleted


you have to make it known you're with us


and when one of us calls you have to attack and insult before even reading the comment


and obviously you must love drama
I cannot for the life of me figure out why being a regular here poses such a thorn in the side to some.


I am a regular here because I am a misfit in real life. I do not fit in anywhere, except in my own home with my own family. I like many people here a lot. Even people who are not my contacts.


That is what makes me a regular here.... I come here to check in on EVERYONE, more times than not, it actually brings a smile to my face.


I like that.
lol holy regulars.





You're quite famous, don't worry.





* I dont know, I look forward to answering my friends/contacts questions. It's fun to help a friend. I don't limit myself to them though, if I can torment... I mean help... several people concurrently, I am happy to do so.





* Don't leave TM, there's room for everybody.
Give up having a life. Never go out and enjoy yourself, just stay at home on the computer and on this site.





And, if you come across anyone who dares to have a life, and goes out without their children or their husbands, just tell them that they must be a really bad parent and they shouldn't be going to pubs or clubs (whilst secretly being envious of them).
You don't want to be one. Look at what it's done to me, lol.





I'm ready to call it a quits on YA. I've had it with mean girl cattiness (nope I'm not editing this one because I mean it this time).





Another tip- Never edit your answer. You will be called pathetic and said to be playing a victim.





Des- Point taken. Thanks. Shutting up.





Sorry Mozz, but as Des pointed out, this place is not the best place for me. I choose to leave. But I'll see you on FB.
I guess I'm a parenting reguar :)





Just answer more, (NO TROLL ANSWERS) and get yourself known. And to be honest, you really don't wanna become one. Since your trolling a troll, someone will troll you, and start drama with you all the time!





Awww, I'll miss ya Tex! But at leat you'll still be on FB. And to *some* people: Her leaving may benifit her because most of you have been VERY rude to her. Shame on you!
Don't piss of the regular, regulars lol. If you make them made they all gang up on you and make you wish you never found Y!A. They're like a pack of wolves.. or a pack of komodo dragons.
You are a regular, I think anyone that comes on in a regular basis is a regular.
You are not elite enough to become one! You aren't even clever enough to troll properly. Think about it, if you were Wu-would you be asking this question?











No? thought not.
I think you are a regular personally, what would the parenting section be with out you!
You have to develop a personality. Have an easily identified name and avatar, and give memorable answers frequently.
You aren't the real Mitchie.
Your question confuses me. You sound like you don't like them, but you want to be one of them. I think you're conflicted.
Answer more questions.
Why would you want to be one if you don't think there is anything great about it?
That's right! You just answered your own dribble!
you must have missed my quiz.





tx, if you're serious about wanting me to throw a brick, you'd better duck.
be really dull,spank your kids, act uptight and never look at your own vagina with the lights on
LMAO @ des.
You are one. Just look at all these answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment