Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do questions keep coming up as being deleted in the parenting section?

Has anyone else noticed this? When I try to look at it, it says it has been deleted. When I refresh the page, it is fine. It's been happening since this afternoon.Why do questions keep coming up as being deleted in the parenting section?
i have too!!


what's the deal?


since i answered this..there have been even MORE!!





weird..annoying..poop..Why do questions keep coming up as being deleted in the parenting section?
I actually found this question because I am searching for the questions I answered yesterday. I went to my profile to see if they were still open and they are gone.





I do not know why but it is frustrating because I usually spend a great deal of time answering some questions.





Oh well.
It has been happening to me as well. It's probably just some glitch that is being taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment