Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is The family structure, parenting styles, and child-rearing practices in Argentina?

I just wanted to know the family life of Argentina because I was thinking of living there and making a family. So I want to know a) the parenting styles, b) Child-rearing Practices and c) the family structure in Argentina thank you!What is The family structure, parenting styles, and child-rearing practices in Argentina?
hi! i'm from argentina


you want to know about the child rearing


well, we have not a particular way to rearing childs... that depends on the parents...we are normal people hehe





good luck in argentina, you are welcome! =)


if you want more information add me masori23@hotmail.com





sorry, my english is bad hehe





kisses!
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment