Thursday, January 21, 2010

At what point during my pregnancy should I take lamaze and parenting classes?

This is my first baby. I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Is it too early to take the lamaze classes? Should I wait until about 28 weeks.At what point during my pregnancy should I take lamaze and parenting classes?
If you go online to your hospital (if they offer parenting/childbirth/lamaze classes) you should be able to enter your due date and by that the classes should come up in order how you should take them from x weeks to 40 weeks. I would take some prenatal yoga classes which you can start as early as you find out that you're pregnant (and in your case 23 weeks). You can also take preparing for childbirth/preparing for breastfeeding/and around 30-32 weeks you would want to start lamaze! :)





GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment