Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am living in China , I am looking for good parenting programmes?

I am running a children's english school in China currently. I myself have a six years old daughter and two year old son. I got a lot opportunities in discussing with different parents about how to educate our kids. I find out parents in China really need be educated in a lot of aspects. So I am start looking for good parenting programme, hopefully our school can introduce it. I am very much appreciate on any clues.I am living in China , I am looking for good parenting programmes?
So you run an 'english' school and have a 'six years old daughter and two year old son' and you say 'I got a lot of opportunities in discussing with different parents about how to educate our kids' and you found out parents in China ' really need be educated..... so I am start looking for good parenting programme... I am very much appreciate on any clues'


If you are 'running' an 'english' school I would suggest you first learn to write English correctly then ask again.


You are writing and I suspect, teaching pidgin English.


JOKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment