Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you know of any good Parenting Social networking sites?

I have three children uinder six and am looking to create a good breadth of support for myself and my wife. I'm looking for any good ';social network'; parenting site which others may know of? Thanks!Do you know of any good Parenting Social networking sites?
http://www.parentsconnect.com/home/index鈥?/a>


http://www.gotkidsnetwork.com/Do you know of any good Parenting Social networking sites?
hi www.babyworld.co.uk


great site with lots of info and really friendly forums for all topics!
Well, I know of sites for moms.





www.mamasource.com





It works regionally so you ca find other moms in your area that you can be friends with and get recommendations from. I move every 2 years so this really helps me.
www.babycentre.co.uk is really good, it has timelines and stuff and sends you an email every month telling you wot your baby should be up to...i.e sitting up , rolling over!


good chat room on there tooo, with really friendly helpful people, check it out!
There is a really good site www.ivillage.co.uk/boards which has all sorts of different message boards with hundreds of different people asking and answering questions. I've used it many occasions (not for the parenting board but for other boards on there) and everyone is really friendly and will be able to help you through anything whether good or bad. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment