Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you find to be the hardest part about parenting?

I have read/heard over and over again that parenting is so hard. What do you think the hardest part about it is?


And if you're so inclined, what do you think the best part about being a parent is? :)What do you find to be the hardest part about parenting?
Patience is the hardest for me, because that's my weakness.





The best part is the front-row seats into the life of another human being. That's just awesome, even on a bad day.What do you find to be the hardest part about parenting?
Being a parent is wonderful but if I had to pick something as the ';hardest part'; it would be sibling rivalry. My 13yo %26amp; 5yo fight like you wouldn't believe! No physically, of course, but my 13yo teases the 5yo and she starts whining... gah!!





Best part? Seeing your children grow up to be responsible, respectable young adults (my children aren't grown yet, otherwise I'd say responsible adults, lol)
My kids are nearly nine, seven, four and twelve weeks in my tummy. The hardest thing is dealing with three very distinct personalities. Ones that grow and change every day. My daughter the oldest is a very strong charecter and prone to he girly outbreaks of crying, whining and apparently not being understood!? The thing is that if they weren't all in the same family they probably wouldn't be friends. The amount they fight would put an end to that. so he hardest thing apart from living with them is teaching them to be understanding, forgiving and learn to live as a family no matter how different they are
I think that the hardest part is when you get sick yourself, you still can't take a day off.





The best part is hearing them laugh and be happy.
Seeing them hurt is no doubt the hardest. I wish I could take away all their pain. This goes for all ages of children mentally and physically. A mom knows feelings she cant express...those feelings you cannot describe are the best part. I have 5 children ages 17 down to 4 and I am expecting my 6th and I am so excited now as I was the first time. The beauty of children is amazing!
for me the hardest part is my husband never being home to help out or just spend enough time with our daughter. and him getting so frustrated when she cries. the hardest part isnt the raising of my daughter but rather the lack of understanding from the people around me.


the best part is everything about my baby :)
Everything is the best part, even the hardest parts.





Its hard to know when to act, and how to react. When to be firm, and when to give in.
For me, I would have to say the hardest thing about parenting would have to be not knowing what is wrong... when they're crying or in pain and you don't know how to stop it or fix it. That just makes my heart ache... as well as my head :)





The best part about being a parent would definetly have to be the love my son has for me. He's only 5 months - but he knows who Mommy is. When he sees me walk in after nap time, or when he's fussy and has a big grin on his face - it makes me melt. No other feeling can compare to that :)
parenting is the hardest and loveliest thing you can do in your life try it you'll know.
Right now I think the hardest part of being a mom is the temper tantrums in my 15 month old son. It's so hard to listen to and ignore. I hate seeing him cry but I also don't want to give in because that will just lead to him being able to get his own way!





Also just trying to make sure my son is healthy, okay and will have the best life possible is the hardest thing. My son was born with microtia..aka a little numb of an ear on the left side and no outter ear canal. The hardest part is yet to come...explaining to him why he has this little ear and having to explain it to him in terms that he's still the most perfect little boy in the world and never to let that stop him from his ventures in life. (although it is treatable with surgery..which will then lead to another hard part )





I knew parenting wasn't easy but sometimes I'm like wow!





But there's many joys as a mom too..like the priceless way that he comes up to me, wraps his arms around me and goes mmmch as he kisses me. :-)
Watching my boys going off to school,wondering will they come home safe.will someone try and hurt them, every day it's the same watching and waiting praying


and what's the best, watching them play together having dinner together everyday it's something different


It's hard everyday it's different but it's all worth it
Raising 2 kids by myself and on 1 paycheck and getting them where they need to be. Another words, School, football and cheerleading practice, being home for them after school, and all other things they have to do. Like cleaning house and making sure clothes are cleaned for them.





Best part of being a parent is accomplishing everything you have to do and still have enough time to teach them and share with them.
going to the bathroom without an audience.
For me the hardest part is seeing your child physically or emotionally hurting. They are sick and you cannot make them better. Their feelings have been crushed by a friend and all you can do is hug them. Or when they really want something (not just toys) and they are good kids and the money is just not there. They survive no worse for the wear, but it is hard.





The best part is having then run and say ';mommy your home'; when I have only been gone to the gas station for 5 minutes. Or when I am sad and their giggle makes me happy. The best part is everything about them and watching them grow into kind and caring people.
Like the first person said, it's all the best part, even the parts that are really awful.





Lack of sleep sucks, but as tired as I am, sometimes I can't sleep because I'm just in awe of the little person next to me. I find myself laying there awake staring at her, when I know I desperately need the sleep.





I could probably do without dirty diapers though. I guess there's not really any joy in that. :)
  • loreal makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment