Saturday, January 23, 2010

How would an American mother react when father and has better parenting skills than she has?

How would an American mother react when her husband/ or soon ex is a very good father and has better parenting skills than she has and can trust him 100 percent as a parent?How would an American mother react when father and has better parenting skills than she has?
I would divorce him, take all our money and marry a druggie who makes no money and neglects my children. Notice any sarcasm?





How do you get enough points to continuosly ask these ridiculous questions? Even with a new name, you are still just as annoying (and I'm not on this site as much as the regulars. You need to be removed once and for all.How would an American mother react when father and has better parenting skills than she has?
I'd be glad if my husband had the best parenting abilities on the planet. Both parents should have great parenting skills.





What's the problem?
I agree with Rebecca...

No comments:

Post a Comment