Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've always wondered why the adolescent section is classified under pregnancy and parenting?

I don't really see the relevence between the two, I know for a fact that on other country's such as Australia that the adolescent section is put under a different category all together. I know it isn't a big deal or anything, I'm simply wondering if anyone else has the same thoughts as me and such.I've always wondered why the adolescent section is classified under pregnancy and parenting?
Well, this is supposed to be for parents with adolescent kids...but oh well, we took over. hahaha =DI've always wondered why the adolescent section is classified under pregnancy and parenting?
It is supposed to be for parents of teens. Which would fall under parenting.
Here the adolescent section is meant to be for parents on how to raise their adolescents.
The adolescent section supposed to be for parents having adolescent issues... but there is no section for teens to write in.. so they end up writing there... I suggest yahoo make another section for them.
yeah i think they should have an entire teen section. not just a subsection.
fot parents on how to care for there adolenscent
its the section on how to parent an adolescent...people just use it as a regular adolescent section.

No comments:

Post a Comment