Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do people in parenting give thumbs down to perfectly good answers?

lf you don't like someone elses opinion, just post your own. Why do people do that, it's so rude?Why do people in parenting give thumbs down to perfectly good answers?
No matter what you say or what opinion you give, someone will always have one different to yours and disagree and feel the 'need' to thumbs down you, just to 'have their say' which is pretty cowardly cause its anonymous when you do it! I do agree with thumbs down when people are just downright cruel or rude and give an answer that really isn't warranted and contains abuse...but if its someone giving their valid opinion, people should respect that... completely agree with you on that..Why do people in parenting give thumbs down to perfectly good answers?
they aint got no swag
I tend only to do thumbs up, and leave the ones I disagree with... though occasionally I make a mistake and hit the down when I mean to up.
I'm not sure what you're basing the ';perfectly good answers'; on, often, especially with parenting a good or a bad answer is a matter of opinion.





Let's say for pure example:





Question is about abortion, I'm pro choice and you're not. I'm likely to give a thumbs down to all anti-abortion answers and you to all pro-choice. It is a matter of opinion.





Question is ';when should I stop breastfeeding my baby?';. Let's say you think its gross to breastfeed after a year but I go with the global norm of weening at 4 years old. In that case you'd probably thumbs down an answer of 3 years old where I might thumbs down an answer of 6 months. It is a matter of opinion.





It is not rude, it is the way to disagree. If the answer is harmful, then I'd report it. At least, as I see it, if I were in a conversation with 10 people which I didn't know I might just simply keep my answers to ';I agree'; (thumbs up) or ';I disagree'; (thumbs down) on some topics rather than give my speil.





Why waste answers? Especially if there are a lot of opinions already given?
thats coz they are bad parents and dont like the fact that someone is actually good at what they do !!!
Many different eyes see these post, and religions, etc.....I depends, otherwise, they feel like they can play the system... It's stupid but you always have a few bad cherries on the cherry tree....
Id rather get thumbs down then the little to get turned in for abuse just because they didnt like my answer. If you dont like the answer, get over it. If you ask questions your gonna get alot of answers you dont like , that doesnt mean its abuse.
Because yahoo answers is filled with PC children They have no clue whats right and wrong even in real life. Reality will smack them in the face one day soon. I take pleasure in knowing this fact. They can't stand honesty.
They just want their answer to be the best. I have seen questions where the first 6 answers all have thumbs down, and then answer 7 doesn't - but they have an answer similar to the first 6. You just know that was the person who gave everyone else thumbs down. I think it is also because there are so many different views on parenting, and people feel the need to justify their own parenting style by trying to show that everyone else's opinions are wrong.
Because they're just ignorant and stupid, and think if they put down someone elses ideas, that will make them right.
probably because they do not know what they are really talking about
its simply because people dont care. Some people love to be rude so screw them. Dont worry about it! People will always be that way...
Because the person who gets thumbs down loses points.....But I always give thumbs up.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment