Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are you looking for on a parenting web site?

I'm a stay at home mom, currently pregnant with my fourth child. I freelance in editing. I try to keep my skills up-to-date with a web site I've published and I'm constantly on the look-out for tips to make it successful. I'm doing OK with promotion and advertising right now. What can I add to make it really stand out and how do I draw attention to my mailing list?





To see for yourself: http://www.lisajacobsathome.com





Thanks in advance for your feedback.What are you looking for on a parenting web site?
very nice!


i would recommend staying with what you know. and your site seems informative and easy to maneuver.


myself, i have twins. one has a language delay and i always look for resources in this area. not that you need to include this on your site, but personally, i am always looking for tips on twin parenting as well as information on children with special needs.


good luck to you!What are you looking for on a parenting web site?
How about how to deal with topics such as going shopping with a three year old.





Crying and colic, teething





Also adding some music that is soothing to the sight and some animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment