Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do pregnant teens know all of their rights and options regarding their pregnancy and parenting issues?

Are you a teen? Can you tell me all the options you think there are if you found yourself (or your partner) pregnant?Do pregnant teens know all of their rights and options regarding their pregnancy and parenting issues?
Abortion


Adoption


being a parent





thats the only 3 really





hope this helpsDo pregnant teens know all of their rights and options regarding their pregnancy and parenting issues?
I am no longer a teen but I was a teen mother. Here are the option a teen these days could have...Have the baby raise it to get a great person just like I am doing, adoption, or abortion if that person feels it is right for them.





I was 15 when I had my first I am 22 now and I chose to keep my baby and I am very glad I did, I am raising him the best I can and he is very smart and I hear from many people that they can't believe a 15 year old raised him the way I have. I am proud of myself and a lot of other are also. I chose to be a mom and set my mind to it, like I said happy I did.
i was 18 when i got pregnant. my parents wanted me to give up the baby for adoption, but i chose to keep him. it's the best thing i've ever done, and he's the biggest joy of my life. i considered for a very short time taking my parents' advice, but i knew i just couldn't do it. the other option i guess would have been abortion, but i don't think that's the right thing. i believe babies are given to people for a reason, and if you don't want the baby or won't be able to take care of him or her, choose adoption, because so many people out there want to be parents.
i was 17 when i had my son. Abortion was NEVER an option. I had no help from anyone BUT the babys daddy. He didnt make very much at all at the time and i still know that we were better off than others. Adoption may have been an option if we were homeless but thank god i wasnt.
You have 3 choices and depending on your circumstances only you can decide what to do BUT if you are here asking what you should do then that shows abortion is not one of the choices for you... You can regret it for the rest of your life like I have!
Well i could have choose between adoption, abortion, or taking responsibility and raising my child.





And I chose to keep my son and I thank God everyday that I did. I don't know where I would be without him, he really helped me grow up so much!
I would never go to abortion!


Open Adoption


Get a full-time job and keep the baby
I'm I teen and if I was pregnant I would chose adoption or keep the baby. I don't believe abortion is fair or an option.
Abortion


Adoption


Making the decision of being a parent.





3 very though choices.
when you go to planned parenthood they tell what you options are:)


you just have to be right in which one you chose

No comments:

Post a Comment