Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do people want to have kids if parenting is the hardest job in the world?

Especially for women. They have to go through child birth, weight gain, emotional %26amp; physical changes, postpartem depression, and all that jazz. Plus it's a 24 hour job. Why do people still want kids if it's such a hassle?Why do people want to have kids if parenting is the hardest job in the world?
Why does it matter? If you don't want kids, then don't have them. Simple as that. Don't worry about other people so much.Why do people want to have kids if parenting is the hardest job in the world?
this is a question /answer site. People ask a question because they are looking for an answer, not because they think it matters all that much.

Report Abuse



Because to them it's also the most rewarding. It's all about respecting other people's wants and wishes just as you would hope someone would respect your own. That's all.
The positives outweigh the negatives big time. The first time you hold your baby makes up for the pain of childbirth, the first time they laugh makes up for the weight gain, watching them take their first steps makes up for everything else! And all of that happens within the first year, year and a half!





Haven't you ever heard that ';nothing worth doing is easy';??
Well I think well the reason I had a child was because I love children. Ya they can make you stressed blahhh bla bla but it's a blessing. When you have a child you love them more than yourself its a wonderful feeling. Plus I don't want to be lonely when I get old I will have my children and grandchildren around me to keep me going.
The rewards are greater then the ';hassle.';
I think if anyone thinks having kids is a ';hassle'; that they SHOULDN'T have them!!





Yes, parenting IS a tough job .. but it is also the most rewarding job EVER!!





To answer ALL of your questions at once is simple ..... if you HAVE a child, you will know that all of the things you go through before and after is SO worth it. :-)
because there is NO NO NO greater gift then your child. i would go thru it all again in a heartbeat my kids are worth it. besides yes its stressful being a mother but you know what the first time i spent the night without my kids i was so lost it wasnt funny i sat on the couch and had no clue what to do. i was bored out of my mind and all i wanted was for my kids to come home so i could read to them and watch movies with them and have them running in every five minutes to show me something new and amazing they had found.
I would never call parenting a hassle - i love being a mum and wouldnt change it for the world. Once you experience parenthood - you'll know its worth all the trouble you've mentioned, trust me.
because even though it is the hardest job it is one of the most rewarding things that a woman can do with her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment