Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What does my parenting style sound like?

I will let my kid set their own goals on what they want to do, and I generally encourage it if it is good. I will not teach him to be racist, and show acceptance to other cultures. The one thing my parents did to me that really made me irritated was tell me interracial relationships were bad, and not the way God wants us to do it. I will never tolerate racist or gay jokes from my kid because God created us all equal. I am having my kid at a young age, because the generation gap between my parents was awful.What does my parenting style sound like?
It sounds good, but you also have to encourage them to do well. ';I've decided to drop out and have a baby, my boyfriend can get me a job at this burger place...'; is not OK. but if they're self motivated, great.What does my parenting style sound like?
Sounds to me like you want more to be your child's friend than their parent.





It's good that you'll teach your child not to form judgements about others. They'll have a strong character because of it. Your hands off approach to goal setting, however, may make them lazy. Kids need boundaries.
sounds to me like your child will grow w/ good morals my parents never taught me to be racist in any way at all how ever my husband wasnt the same so we have many differences w/ what to teach or son but im am trying to give him more of my outlook rather they his daddys

No comments:

Post a Comment